WWE kicks off tonight (Saturday, February 18th, 2023) Judicial Department Premium Live took place from the Bell Center in Montreal, Quebec, Canada with one of the two Elimination Chamber matches booked on the card. This time around, six women gathered to determine who would emerge as the new challenger to Bianca Belair for the Raw Women’s Championship WrestleMania 39.
In the end, it was Asuka who last brought out Carmella to offer her a ticket to the biggest show of the year.
Here is the order of the participants in the match, taking into account the first two players to start the match:
1. Liv Morgan
3. Raquel Rodriguez
4. Nikki Cross
And the order of eliminating them (and who eliminated them):
1 – Nikki Cross (Rodriguez)
2 – Liv Morgan (Natalia and Asuka)
3 – Natalia (Carmela)
4 – Raquel Rodriguez (Carmella and Asuka)
5 – Carmela (Asuka)
Some notes worth noting:
- The big slick that became standard for every match saw Rodriguez drive a cross through one. She pinned it shortly afterwards, though the production team missed it when they were airing reruns, and the commentary team didn’t realize what had happened.
- There was only one parcel before each woman was released from the pods.
- Liv Morgan, despite being a close runner-up, played an underdog that was a lot better than expected of her and eventually died in a double submission.
- Rodriguez was very much treated as a major threat that needed to be taken out by two women at once. Having said that, since she ran most of her main roster, she fell short.
- Asuka was pretty over done with the Montreal crowd, and it looked like she was going to win.
Get complete Judicial Department Results and coverage of the entire show are here.