raw Broadcasts tonight (February 13th) with a live show from Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. This is the last episode of raw In three weeks build approx judiciary department, which will be held on Saturday (February 18th).
Brock Lesnar walks into a trap
Bobby Lashley and Brock Lesnar will meet in the ring on tonight’s episode and sign a contract for their match Judicial Department Official.
Lesnar made quick work of Lashley last week, handing him the necklace and then F-5’ing Bob on his way out of the ring. The Almighty should have known better than to let his guard down like that; When you’re in the ring with Brock Lesnar, it’s the equivalent of entering a lion’s den.
It won’t be easy for Lesnar next week. Not only will Bob be better prepared to fight Lesnar tonight, if need be, but MVP is making moves backstage to get The Hurt Business back together. The Beast is expecting a one-on-one match with Lashley this weekend, but there’s a good chance Brock will walk into a trap in Montreal.
The Hurt Business reunion has been teasing for a while and it’s time to finally make it happen, at Brock Lesnar’s expense.
raw Women’s champion Bianca Belair will defend her gold in the WrestleMania against the winner of the Women’s Elimination Chamber match. The six women in the Hall will fight first in a six-woman tag team match tonight. Natalia collaborates with a colleague smack down Stars Liv Morgan and Raquel Rodriguez to face off raw The trio of Asuka, Carmella and Nikki Cross.
US Champion Austin Theory puts his belt on the line in a Men’s Elimination Match against Seth Rollins, Bronson Reed, Johnny Gargano, Montez Ford and Damien Priest. Rollins will be a guest on Miz TV tonight after curbing the stomping theory last week, while Reed prepares the room by taking on Mustafa Ali.
Sami Zayn challenges Roman Reigns to WWE Universal Championship in Judicial DepartmentThe winner will defend the title against Cody Rhodes in the main event WrestleMania 39. If the Clan Chief was in the house tonight, would he be more focused on the match with Sammy or the match with Cody? Roman is not currently listed on advertise rawfor what it’s worth.
Usos contract raw Team titles tag and the smack down Team titles tag, but they may have an empty schedule this week. Roman Reigns told them to stay home next weekend instead of showing up smack down or Judicial Department. He didn’t say anything about tonight rawbut.
WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions IYO SKY and Dakota Kai were shocked to see Lita appear last week and help Becky Lynch defeat Bayley inside a steel cage. The surprises may not end, because rumor has it that Damage CTRL is heading into a PPV match against Lynch, Lita, and Trish Stratus.
Other things to watch
The Miz is a busy man tonight. In addition to hosting his own talk show, he will have a rematch against Rick Boggs. Boogs crushed him two weeks ago when Miz wasn’t in his proper gear. Will the outcome be different when The Miz wrestles in his underwear?
– Edge & Beth Phoenix are scheduled to play a mixed tag team match against Finn Balor and Rhea Ripley at Judicial Department. Rhea wasn’t around last week, so Beth managed to hit a Glam Slam on that shy little Dominik Mysterio. Judgment Day is even more amazing when Ripley’s in the ring, so maybe she’ll come back tonight and help her group get the last laugh before their PPV match.
– Chelsea Green has done nothing but complain to management and lose matches since her return to WWE at Royal Rumble. If I were her, I’d walk away from Piper Niven tonight, because Piper is pissed off after losing a spot in the Elimination Chamber match.
– maximum male models officially on raw list, and Maxxine Dupri is open to the idea of adding more members to the group.
– Baron Corbin was kicked by JBL last week after losing a match against this creep Dexter Lumis. This isn’t the first time Barron has hit rock bottom. How will he bounce back from JBL’s verbal burial?
– What’s going on with Alexa Bliss? She hasn’t appeared on TV since her loss Royal Rumble.
what are you looking for raw?