Jade Cargill made her AEW debut in November 2020 when she cut a promo on Cody Rhodes making fun of his very small penis.
She teamed with Shaquille O’Neal in her first ever professional wrestling match in March 2021, and by January 2022 became the inaugural AEW TBS Champion. Jade has done nothing but win all this time, successfully defending the title over 15 times and bringing her undefeated record to 49-0.
Jade will hit 50 consecutive wins next week dynamite When defending her title against Red Velvet. The game is now official tonight (January 27th) frenzy When he confronted Red Jade backstage:
TBS will champion @tweet Make it 50-0?@tweet @employee @tweet
listening to #AWRampage On TNT now! pic.twitter.com/8kJ4N3AW0l
All Elite Wrestling (AEW) January 28, 2023
It should be noted that Cargill has already defeated Velvet twice (in 2021) as part of its current 49-0 record. Velvet has never won a singles match dynamite or frenzy Since April 2022, so it’s not clear why we’d expect to see turbulence here.
Here’s the current lineup for next week’s (February 1) episode of AEW dynamite In Dayton, Ohio:
- Darby Allen (c) vs. Samoa Joe for the TNT Championship, no holds bar
- Jon Moxley vs. Executioner Paige
- Jade Cargill (c) vs. Red Velvet for the TBS Title
- Bryan Danielson vs. Timothy Thatcher
- Konosuke Takeshita vs. Brian Cage
- The acclaimed AEW World Tag Team Champions will be in the action
How do you like it, Cagesiders?