Sami Zayn received a fist bump from his clan leader last night (January 20th) at SmackDown. But before he was chastised by Roman Reigns for recognizing the undisputed WWE Universal Champion he questioned whether Kevin Owens was right for The Bloodline to use him. And after they reconcile, Sami’s ex-boyfriend (?) and Reigns Royal Rumble The challenger stunned Roman to close the show.
Someone has to pay for it. And as we’ve long feared, it looks like someone is going to be the titular Uce.
PWInsider reported Earlier this afternoon the Thanksgiving party was announced for Monday raw The 30th anniversary show has been changed after last night’s release of Blue Brand. Not long ago, WWE tweeted confirmation of the Insider report. All generations of The Bloodline will still gather for Raw XXX, but for now it will be for (dun-dunnhhhhhhThe trial of Sami Zayn!
– WWE January 21, 2023
Sammy tried to chase down a KO after he attacked the head of the table last night, but will that be enough to save him from Samoan justice?
we will see. Here’s an updated look at the card for Jan. 23 in Philadelphia:
• The Usos (c) vs. The Judgment Day (Damian Priest & Dominik Mysterio) for the Raw Tag Team Championship
• Austin Theory (c) vs. Bobby Lashley for the US Title
• Becky Lynch vs. Bayley in a steel cage match
• The trial of Sami Zayn involving multiple generations of bloodline
• “A slew of legends” including The Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Road Dogg, X-Pac, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Jerry “The King” Lawler, Teddy Long, Ron Simmons and Kurt Angle
Seems like a good show… as long as you’re not the guy Paul Heyman calls “totalitarian.”