Speculating on rumors surrounding professional wrestling is a favorite pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors sparked by the professional wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: rumors are just rumours. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the professional wrestling rumor mill. We track the accuracy of the rumors in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back which you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors of the day:
- Axios I heard Triple H and Stephanie McMahon are “selling out” WWE.
- for every CNBCHowever, if AEW president Tony Khan does indeed buy WWE, he is “open to discussing a possible role” for Vince McMahon after the sale.
- Axios claims that Apple is another potential buyer for WWE.
- Observer Wrestling Radio Dave Meltzer notes that Stephanie is “gone for good” from WWE and “may never come back.”
- to me PW from the insideEdge is set to return to WWE later this month Royal Rumble 2023.
- The site adds that Beth Phoenix will also be in Royal Rumbleand an appearance from Logan Paul that is “quite talked about.”
- While discussing the surprise return of Adam Cole on AEW dynamiteAnd The Observer Wrestling Live Brian Alvarez said “there was definitely concern” that he would “never come back” after suffering multiple brain injuries last year.
Xavier Woods is injured and it will be “a few more weeks” before he can wrestle, according to Alvarez.
- Alvarez also believes Nick Jackson has a broken toe.
If you have heard any interesting rumors that you would like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember that they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take it as such. And check out the weekly rumors, look back here To track the validity of the rumors.