Latest WWE Premium Live Event, judiciary department, Taking place tonight (Saturday, February 18, 2023) at 8:00 PM ET from the Bell Center in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, on pay-per-view (PPV), peacockand the WWE Network.
You can get the results and full coverage of each match on the card by clicking here.
Our usual open thread has been loaded with comments, so, to ensure a seamless experience for users on all devices and platforms, we’ve opened this second thread for the highly anticipated main event, and closed comments on the first.
Reminder: links to illegal streams are not allowed in this thread. Violators will be banned without notice. There is a zero tolerance policy in place. If you feel that you have been banned by mistake, do not hesitate to contact the administration via email. GIFs and pics are allowed.
- WWE Universal ChampionshipRoman Reigns (c) vs. Sami Zayn
- Elimination Chamber Championship: Austin theory wins (defeated Seth Rollins, Johnny Gargano, Bronson Reed, Damien Priest, Montez Ford) to retain the US Championship
- Judicial Department: Asuka wins (defeated Raquel Rodriguez, Natalya, Carmella, Liv Morgan, Nikki Cross) to earn a match for Raquel’s Women’s Championship at WrestleMania 39
- Bobby Lashley defeated. Brock Lesnar by disqualification
- Edge and House of Phoenix def. Finn Balor and Rhea Ripley via installation