smack down Broadcast tonight (February 10th) with a live show from the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut. This is the second smack down Loop over three weeks build approx Judicial Departmentwhich will take place on February 18.
There is a very easy solution to the Jey Uso problem
The Usos are set to defend smack down Team titles tag Tonight against Braun Strowman and Ricochet. The glaring problem with this title match is that The Bloodline hasn’t heard from Jey Uso since the rest of the family beat Sami Zayn at Royal Rumble. No one knows what is going on in Ji’s head now. However, his brother Jimmy is still confident that J will appear in this championship fight.
Jey is always there for his family when they need him, but something’s different tonight. What if Jey isn’t ready to come back yet? Is this really how the longest reigning tag team champions of all time are going to lose smack down tag belts?
of course not! Jimmy Uso’s saving grace is that Adam Pearce is an incompetent WWE official who changes the rules all the time. The fact that Strowman and Ricochet are in this match is evidence of that fact. The Babyfaces were given an unfair advantage in the tournament to qualify for that spot when Pearce simply added them during the second round of action.
As far as tonight’s dilemma is concerned, it’s worth remembering before Royal Rumble We happened to see Jey Uso in a similar predicament when Jimmy was injured during a tag title match on Raw XXX. Pearce immediately changed the rules by first deciding that the Usos should lose theirs raw Title tags if Jimmy can’t continue in the match. This decision did not make any sense. Pierce eventually allowed Sami Zayn to replace Jimmy in the title match. This decision didn’t make sense either, but that’s how Adam Pearce works. After all, he’s the man who let Dominic Mysterio fill in for an injured Finn Balor late in a tag team challenge match back in January.
The point is, it has been shown multiple times in 2023 that Adam Pearce is willing to let a third man fill in for a tag team wrestler who isn’t available to compete in an important match. And the undefeated Solo Sikoa is waiting there, ready to fill in for Jey if needed tonight. It shouldn’t take long for The Bloodline to convince Pierce to let Solo Sikoa replace Jey Uso in this title match, if necessary.
So, whether Jey Uso appears or not, it seems to me that there is a very good chance that he will smack down The tag team titles will remain with The Bloodline when all is said and done.
The rest of the title scene
Intercontinental hero Gunther has bashed most Babyfaces on smack down existing. His next opponent will be the winner of tonight’s four-way match between Rey Mysterio and Karrion Kross and Madcap Moss and Santos Escobar.
a WWE Universal Championship The match is set between Roman Reigns and Sami Zayn Judicial Department. This is the hottest feud in WWE right now. Roman said he wanted to humiliate Sami in front of his family and friends in Montreal as punishment for Sami splitting up The Bloodline. If the part-time Chieftain isn’t in the building tonight, we should at least hear back on the mic from the former Honorary Uce.
smack down Women’s champion Charlotte Flair is ready to move on after defeating Sonya Deville again last week. Rhea Ripley has a title match with The Queen at WrestleMania, but that doesn’t mean Flair can’t find someone new to hit on in the meantime. Will a lower card heel like Xia Li or Zelina Vega step up and try to make a name for herself at the champ’s expense? Would a more powerful opponent like Shayna Baszler pick a fight with Flair? Or will Flair just take it easy until we’re done Judicial Department?
WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions IYO SKY and Dakota Kai have been walking away from smack down at recent days.
Other things to watch
Bray Wyatt appears to be on the same page with Uncle Howdy after the Mountain Dew Pitch Black match. Who will they target as their next victim?
– Ronda Rousey missed out Royal RumbleAnd she might miss it Judicial Department Also, since there are only two TV episodes left before the big show. She did not appear live on WWE television in 2023.
– The field for the women’s Elimination Chamber match includes Natalya, Liv Morgan, Raquel Rodriguez, Carmella, Nikki Cross, and Asuka. The first three names on that list come from smack down existing. Will Natalia, Morgan, and Rodriguez try to kick each other tonight in an effort to assert their dominance heading into the room?
– Looks like the Banger Bros and Viking Raiders are heading for another match against each other. Will WWE make things more interesting this time around by adding a gimmick or stipulation?
– Lacey Evans will go back to basics by forcing others to take advantage of the cobra bag. Is this the fate that awaits people like Tegan Nox, Emma, and Shotzi?
– Freshman Rey Mysterio helped embarrass Judgment Day at a NASCAR event last week. Will Finn Balor and crew crashed smack down Tonight looking for payoff?
– LA Knight did a good job getting his catchphrase with the crowd in the lead-up to the Mountain Dew Pitch Black game. When he returns to television, it might be in his best interest to pretend that everything Wyatt never really happened.
– Top Dolla wishes he could pretend his famous high ropes curl never happened, but WWE commentators will never let him (or us) forget him.
what are you looking for smack down?