Do you want to buy HGH online from the best hgh exporter? HGH Corner has the wide range of HGH Injections like Humatrope 72iu 24mg, Humatrope 36iu 12mg, Humatrope 18iu 6mg, Genotropin 36iu 12mg, Genotropin 16iu 5.3mg, Norditropin 45iu 15mg, Norditropin 30iu 10mg, Norditropin 15iu 5mg, Omnitrope 30iu 10mg and Omnitrope 15iu 5mg.
Bodybuilding is one of the areas of fitness that is rapidly gaining popularity. Bodybuilding training helps to create a beautiful and sculpted body, as well as develop strength and endurance. In this article, we want to give some advice for those who have decided to discover this sport for themselves and have embarked on the path leading to the first results.
Below is a list of classic bodybuilding equipment in order of effectiveness. All this you can use to achieve your goals:
- Barbells : They are the backbone of bodybuilding and are extremely effective. They help to perform basic movements and allow you to increase the load, while using more muscle fibers. Beginners in bodybuilding can use them after two to three weeks of work on the machines.
- Dumbbells : These bring the same benefits as barbells, but allow you to work each side separately and with a wider range of motion.
- Elastic bands and expanders : exercises with such equipment are among the safest and least traumatic. The main thing is to choose a tape with a resistance that will be comfortable for you. These shells allow you to perform a wide range of exercises to work out different muscle groups.
- Trainers : They are designed for beginners, primarily because they guarantee a safe workout. They can also be used to target specific muscles.
Recently, other equipment is also gaining momentum:
- Kettlebells : These provide functional training (which can be done every day) and are used to work the muscles with different movements.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation: This equipment is based on involuntary muscle stimulation. This type of training is useful for actively repairing and toning muscles, as well as saturating them with oxygen. It should be combined with traditional bodybuilding exercises. Injured athletes typically use electrical stimulation to repair muscle fibers.
- Straps : Training with straps, TRX loops, is undoubtedly very effective. Using body weight makes it possible to work out different muscle groups, strengthens your abs and forms a beautiful figure. It is also a good exercise to improve your sense of balance.
How to get fast results
It will take a certain amount of time to get visible results – this is no secret to anyone. Each of our bodies is unique, and genetic predispositions vary from one person to another. It is difficult to say in advance whether your progress will be rapid when you start bodybuilding.
In addition, weight gain is variable and not linear. It depends on factors such as lifestyle, age, eating habits, not to mention your training program and frequency. However, you will notice that your performance in various exercises will improve every week: strength increases, endurance improves, flexibility improves.
Our advice for getting the best result and achieving your goals is to apply the winning formula:
bodybuilding + cardio training + stretching + recovery + proper diet
The more comprehensively you train and the better your recovery, the faster the effect of training will appear. Truly convincing results will begin to appear after about three months of regular bodybuilding training. Again, timing can vary from person to person. Bodybuilding is a discipline where you have to be patient. Most importantly, don’t give up halfway!
How many workouts do you need for your goal
Generally speaking, remember that in order to achieve your bodybuilding goals, it is not so much the number of repetitions that matters, but the weight that determines your final results. In fact, with a given weight, you should always be at maximum power.
Here are some markers to help you achieve bodybuilding results:
- To increase maximum strength: The number of repetitions should be 1 to 5 per exercise, or 21 to 25 in total per muscle group. The weight fluctuates between 85% and 100% of your 1RM (Rep Max, or the maximum weight you can lift, pull or push in one rep with a full range of motion).
- To increase mass: the number of repetitions should be between 6 and 8 per exercise, or between 35 and 80 in total per muscle group. Weight – 80-85% of your 1RM.
- To increase volume: The number of repetitions should be between 8 and 12 per exercise, or between 80 and 200 in total per muscle group. Weight – 70-80% of your 1RM.
- To improve endurance: the number of repetitions should be from 12 to 20 per exercise, or more than 200 in a muscle group. Weight – between 50% and 70% of your 1RM.
- For weight loss: in order to lose fat, you need to focus on cardio workouts to burn calories (treadmill, exercise bike, ellipsoid), as well as eat a low-calorie diet and do bodybuilding to improve metabolism.
Now you know what it takes to be more efficient during your bodybuilding workouts. When working out in the gym, feel free to ask your trainer for advice on how to do everything right and achieve the best result. Their experience will help you achieve your goals faster.